What to consider when selecting a Financial Modelling training provider.
A fundamental principle of with Occam’s razor – is – “ if you have to choose between two competing ideas to explain the same phenomenon, the simplest choice is often the best”.
Applying this philosophy to selecting training providers, the simplest answer is Goalfix – the most experienced, most successful, most capable financial modelling training company is Southern Africa.
Our courses are the most comprehensive , are tailormade to cater for all levels of financial modelling from beginners to advanced, cover all four pillars of knowledge required to be a successful, competent modeller and include both generic models and industry specific models.
Our training is based on the concept of applied learning – and covers the practical, hands-on application of the theory and principles using in class exercises and the actual building of models.
Furthermore, Goalfix is the only financial modelling training company in Southern Africa accredited by the Financial Modelling Institute, the international, independent modelling accreditation agency.
Of course, claims about competence and experience and success are quite easy to make – and to substantiate these claims, we would like to offer the following information.
- We have been presenting financial modelling training courses, locally and internationally since 1999 – 24 years.
- During this period, we have evolved from basic financial modelling practices, with no rules or guidelines, to basing our course on international best practice methodology using the FAST international modelling standard. fast-standard.org
- Our core business activity is building real world financial models for a variety of clients – and we actually utilise and incorporate all the principles and practices and methodology from our real-world models into our training courses. So in essence, we preach what we practice.
- We have trained in excess of 5000 aspiring financial modellers in South Africa, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Kuwait, Dubai, Mauritius, Nigeria, Zambia, Uganda, Swaziland and Namibia.
- Our delegate post course evaluations currently show a 94% positive approval.
As further evidence of our pedigree, listed below are detail of our clients, both local and international.
Financial Modelling Training Clients
- Enhance Training – Middle East
- FTC Kaplan – Hong Kong, Singapore
- Paton Training – Southern Africa
- Terrapinn International – Southern Africa, Asia Pacific
- PractIntel – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Kuwait Investment Authority
- MTN Nigeria
- MTN Uganda
- Merrill Lynch, Sydney
- Al Turki Industrial Group, Saudi Arabia
South African Clients include:- Absa Bank, African Platinum Mines, Bryanston Sub Acute, Cargo Carriers, Central Energy Fund, City Power, Deloitte, Development Bank of South Africa (DBSA), Destiny Corporation, Ericsson, First National Bank, iiDentifii, IDC, Lesotho Diamond Corporation, Liberty Life Properties, Mittal Steel, National Energy Regulator, Nedbank, New Diamond Corporation, Premier Foods Limited, PIC, Rand Merchant Bank, Standard Bank, Standard Bank Properties, Swaziland Electricity Company.
For more information about our various courses, visit our website, goalfixglobal.com and if you are unsure about which course is the most suitable for you, use our Course Selector based on your answers to a few questions, it will suggest the most appropriate course for you.
At the end of the day, there is only one way to test our claims above – register for a course and put us to the test.
If you need additional information, please call me or send an email to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.